Arion Energy Services is a fully indigenous company serving the oil and gas, maritime and energy industries in Nigeria. Our services include engineering, crew and ship management, technical manpower, procurement, asset integrity and management, consulting etc.
Arion Energy services nig needs the services of the following:
- Experience in maintenance planning.
- Effective planning/organizing skills
- Knowledge of oil and gas equipment and documentation
- Experience with planning software
- With at least 5 years driving experience in oil and gas production operation.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools
- Experience with project control & monitoring as company representative
- Experience handling operational issues on location
- Good communication and co-ordination skills, team oriented.
Production support personnel.
- Knowledge of production technical standards, processes and relevant legislation
- Experience in the administration, control and use of ‘Safe Systems of Work’ (PTW) including permit to work procedures.
Locations. Lagos, Port Harcourt, Oron and Warri
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com, Before 16th September 2019.1531