The Uk British Council is repositioning young and old graduate who are ready to work with countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) English Component Lead, Kano Literacy and Mathematics Accelerator (KaLMA)
2.) Project Manager, English for Education Systems (EES)
Locations: Abuja or Kano
3.) Commercial Manager (Exams)
4.) Consultant, English in Education SSA
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- You should only fill out the application after thoroughly reading through the entire Role Profile & Guidance Notes.
- As this is a business critical role, applicants that do not include examples that meet minimum requirements will not be shortlisted.
- Details of any mobility package provided (if applicant is eligible) – International mobility package:
- If you are currently on a UK contract you will receive the UK home–based mobility package (IMP).
- If you are currently employed on a country contract other than a UK contract, you will also receive a mobility package if moving to another country. The details of the mobility package and where it is paid will depend on a number of factors including your current home country and the new country location you are intending to move to – it may be that you remain on your current home country contract or transfer to a host county contract.
- All mobility packages will include accommodation, education for children (if the posting allows accompanying families) and transfer assistance.
- No mobility package is paid:
- If you are returning or moving to your home location nor
- If you are not currently on a mobility package and you are changing to a new role within the same country nor
- If you are moving to the UK