Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agile Developer II
Purpose of the Job
- This job is responsible for managing Enterprise Applications, in-house developed and applications sourced from various third party vendors including CSG, IBM. Responsible for maintaining uptime, enhancements as per Business requirements, integration and Support of Applications.
- Major applications include Customer Experience system such as KYC, Compliance System, Reporting, Billing System and other inhouse solution.
- The technical project manager will have the responsibility to scope and plan all CX and Compliance Projects and related projects as assigned,
- Also technical project manager will work with appointed vendors / systems integration partners to ensure the requirements are captured, prioritised, planned and delivered based on agreed timelines.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interpret URS (User Requirement Specification) / PCN (Product Concept Note) and develop CSRs (Customer Service Requests)
- Constitute cross-functional project teams.
- Drive requirement specification sessions (RSS)
- Technical project manager must have Telecom experience of KYC System, Provisioning Systems BSS, Billing, ICT and Roaming, CCT, IN’s, SMSC’s, GPRS, CCN, 4G and Rating solutions
- Should have worked in multi-vendor networks and have good knowledge of different standards.
- Good understanding of Network / IP protocols
- Understanding of IT systems and Applications like KYC, Billing, CRM, ERP, Sales Systems etc
- Scan technology horizon and track emerging standards and trends
- Adopt future proof technology.
- Alignment of systems to business strategy & Delivery of Services and resolution of issues.
- Continuously engage with Business & Technology departments to understand the issues, requirements and engage with the Partners for proper resolution and delivery of services as per agreed time and SLAs.
- Ensure integration of various solutions with IT & Network Echo Systems to ensure the proper management of Customer Lifecycle for specific product
- Work in close co-ordination with network team for selecting and implementing end to end Customer Lifecycle solutions for specific products
- Implementation of end to end service path and revenue path of the customer
- Strategic Partner Satisfaction: ensure high level of clarity and continuity in communication with the strategic partner team in order to ensure provision of best service for the Opco.
- Educational Qualifications and Functional / Technical Skills Develop and refine project plan and detailed work plan to effectively manage, the effort, scope, product deliverables, milestones, resources, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate Degree: B.Sc degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Project management certification would be an advantage
- 6 to 8 years of IT experience
- 6 to 8 years of IT experience
- At Least 4-5 years system operations experience
- Experience working for a Telecommunications company, Enterprise company or Billing/ CRM vendor in a Business Analysis role.
- Proven ability to analyze complex business requirements and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Direct team management experience.
- Experience with telecommunication products, processes and markets
- Impact (and relative importance) of IT in telecoms today and in the future
- CRM and Billing systems for telecommunications
- Network, applications, processes and how they integrate
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online