Excellent & Strategic Solutions is a frontline web applications development firm which provide top of the class service to reputable clients all around the country. We specialize in developing and marketing web applications that eliminate bureaucracy and promote automation of all sorts. Our vision is to make every life, every business, every organization and every government less bureaucratic and more profitable by leveraging technology to the farthest possible extent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Sales Representative
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
- In our bid to cover more ground, we are in need of responsible and passionate business development executives to help us win more clients.
- As a software sales rep, you are primarily in charge of generating revenue by lead generation, qualification, and closing deals; and recommending new products and services to our existing clientele.
- Close deals, close deals, close deals
- You are to do all that is legal and just to bring in new clients
- Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements and closing the deal.
- Prospect for potential clients and follow them up.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expanding sales in existing clients by introducing new products and services; developing new uses for existing applications.
- Occasionally train clients on the use of our web applications.
- Recommending new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing marketing and organizational goals by meeting set targets monthly and quarterly
- OND, HND, BSC can apply
- Bold enough to close deals
- Be a strong computer literate
- Be outspoken and courageous
- Be very familiar with social media tools
- Be very diligent
- Teachable/ Willing to learn/ Loves learning
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to convince prospects to become customers
- Be open to correction.
Good Basic pay + generous commission + Bonuses when you score target goals
Collaborative work environment.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Phone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.27