Our client is an international private school in Abuja. The school offers a unique learning environment fostering young minds to proffer solutions to problems, train pupils with an inquisitive mind and a desire for knowledge, thereby raising disciplined and transparent future leaders.
Job Location: FCT, Abuja.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Acts as the first point of contact to visitors.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries to the appropriate channel.
- Manages the staff, pupil, parents and visitors entering into the school.
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
- Keeps record such as registration and class schedules, bus scheduling and routes, and parent contact information.
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
- Facilitates communication within the school and maintains telecommunication system.
- Supply information regarding the schools services to intending parents and wards.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely.
- Reports and document issues for resolutions to the school administrative unit.
- Manages the schools public notice board, adding and removing content as appropriate.
- Updates the school calendar, adding and removing content as appropriate.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports line supervisor, handle crisis, keeps the first aid box, maintain office morale and offer an excellent customer service.
Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- Desired Qualities:
- The Ideal candidate should have superior organizational skills, be self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic. Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry and proofreading skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple customers/projects at a time.
- Qualification, Skills & Other Requirements:
- Bachelors degree.
- Must have at least 4- 5 years front office experience.
- Must possess telephony skills, good administrative skills, Microsoft office skills and listening Skills. Professionalism, customer focus, organising, informing, and pressure handling abilities are very essential.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have thorough knowledge of how a school runs to answer enquires correctly.
- The candidate is also expected to be aware of the roles of other employees for smooth referrals on enquire.
Salary is Attractive.
How to Apply
Experienced applicants should forward CVs to
firstname.lastname@example.org using FOS-N as subject of mail before 12th December, 2019. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.