Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: eBussiness Officer
Job Type: Full time
- Job Objective
- To strengthen the process of income generation for the Bank through effective management and administration of the online, e-Cards and electronic Banking platforms.
- Introduce Innovative and creative ideas and measures that would best position the Bank’s products online.
- Creating services and solutions that will support business development teams in the use of the online platform
- To develop online platforms that will move existing and prospective Banking products and processes to convenient self-service platforms
- To ensure all income are release through administration of the online, e-Cards and electronic Banking platforms.
- To ensure no leakage in releasing income
Key Task and Responsibilities
- To evolve new products which will be fully on electronic platforms
- Increasing the Bank’s visibility through the use of eCommerce
- To manage customer’s expectations of futuristic electronic solutions by ensuring that the Bank is properly represented on the electronic channels
- To enhance customer and shareholder business relationship and confidence in the use of the Bank’s Online and card-based product.
- To ensure timely resolution of issues that impact customers’ business relationship with the Bank as regards usage of the Core Banking applications and software.
- Run test campaigns to optimize performance, generate incremental sales, improve conversion rates and increase ROI.
- Develop social media calendar and content for social media sites.
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of our digital marketing efforts, including social media, display advertising, email marketing, marketing automation, mobile marketing and sponsorship campaigns.
- Define, create, manage and deliver engagement communications that are aligned to the Bank’s business objectives and brand.
- Manage the creative direction and design of compelling and effective online ads and landing pages.
- Create and distribute reports that provide insight into performance against KPIs and drive recommendations for site improvements, new products, channel optimization, campaign development.
- To monitor all the transaction through the electronic channels
- Daily reconciliation of all transaction related to the electronic channels
- Any other function as assigned by the line manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Social Media Marketing
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Business Management and any other related field.
- A minimum of 3years’ working experience in an E- commerce /financial service environment.
- Attention to Details.
- Performance Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Independent Minded.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- High retentive memory
- Multi tasking disposition
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Recent experience with online retailers and the e-commerce environment
- Sales function knowledge to large retail client groups
- Ability to develop sales plans for online products and services
- High level of innovation and creativity
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Significant proven commercial experience writing requirements specifications for Ecommerce.
- End to end experience with marketing cycle
- Experience working within an Ecommerce team.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
Applications Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online