Svelte Global Company – Our client in the fintech industry is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are looking to hire a team of software developers for our different projects.
- To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle.
- Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- 3 years minimum as a passionate software developer.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
Job Title: Inventory Manager
- Candidate will monitor and report on the company’s inventory
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future need
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- 5 experience as inventory manager or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP).
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- B.Sc./BA in Business Administration. Logistics or relevant field.
- Relevant qualifications will be a plus.
Job Title: Key Account/Sales Manager
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for handling key accounts assigned to him/her; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development
- This individual will act as the key interface between the customers and all relevant divisions of the company.
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; from lead identification and tender generation up till cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various departments (contracts and procurement, maintenance, engineering, projects, finance and accounting, etc) in assigned accounts.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news and projects in order to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business.
- Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well prepared prior to the visit. Visits to be followed with timely & professional visit reports.
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with the clients tender, contract and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, advantage over competition and our after sales support services to help increase market share.
- Follow up on market activity and develop a thorough understanding of major players/competitors in the industry for both supply and services and accordingly develop strategies to keep a competitive advantage.
- Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct Manager.
- Closely liaise and coordinate with other inter-company departments (logistics, services and procurement, etc.) and maintain a positive and cooperative relationship.
- 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus
- Experience & Knowledge in industrial equipment and machinery
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power-Point, excel, etc.)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country.
Job Title: Valve Technician
- The Valve Technician will be responsible for dismantling, repairing, assembling, and pressure testing valves in the workshop.
- S/He is responsible for removal and installation of valves onsite, must be able to record and document the work carried out on a daily basis.
- In addition, s/he will also provide any assistance to the service technicians in terms of transportation and accommodation.
- Dismantle, repair and assemble Valves, according to operational procedures sheets.
- Clean all equipment, dismantled components in a through and professional manner.
- Assist with preparing dismantling reports of the various valves handled.
- Verify inventory and parts received against Bill of Material per job prior to assembly of equipment.
- Assist with preparing spares consumed reconciliation sheets.
- Carry out various pressure tests on different types of valves, using test rings or blind flanges as required.
- Assist with preparing assembly reports, and pressure test certificates.
- Work with Lead Technician/Supervisors and other team members to carry out pressure tests, complete overhauls or valve removal / installation and commissioning of various types of valves at workshop or customer sites either onshore or offshore.
- Minimum Degree, HND in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics or in similar field.
- 1-2 years relevant valve experience.
- Must be familiar with Visual inspection of valve components, various measuring tools like, Vernier
- Calipers, Depth caliper/ micrometer, ID/OD micrometers, optical flatness test equipment and camera, computers.
- Knowledge in HSE.
- Basic E&I knowledge relevant to Flow serve control valves, various types of valve actuators, solenoids and Pilot valves.
- Certifications in HSE level II for workshop, BOSIET for field work and Basic rigger.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc….).
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Client: Fintech Industry
- 2 years experience working as a software developer with particular interest in frontend development
- Intermediate level experience working with any frontend framework – Angular, Vue.js or React in production is a must
- Ideal candidate should have experience working with technologies such as CSS, Bootstrap, HTML, JQuery
- Good to have will be knowledge/experience with database stores like mongoDB, postgressSQL.
Job Title: Product Sales Engineer
- The Product Sales Engineer will combine the technical knowledge along with the sales skills to determine and understand customer needs and accordingly attend to them through the range of products and services offered by the company.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the Oil & Gas sector
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities and attend to customer complaints and queries
- Expand customer base and actively market & promote the company’s products
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner
- Follow up on the business starting from lead-generation, negotiation, order placement and successful execution.
- Submit quotations in-line with customer technical specifications and company’s pricing policy.
- Identify, Coordinate and follow up on projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support , product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- First degree in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant technical discipline
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines)
- Valves & actuators
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Highly Competitive (Base Salary, Pension, HMO, Bonus and Leave allowance)
Application Closing Date:
21st December, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.